Hear from local leaders as they champion change through the Capital Crossroads Vision Plan. Join us to get the inside scoop on a different capital each quarter.
In May, our panel will focus on the Physical Capital, specifically transportation issues. Central Iowa is faced with a situation that many regions would envy; it must consider the best way to accommodate additional population and economic growth without sacrificing the quality of life that residents treasure. Find out how leaders working on the future of transportation in Central Iowa intend to make this happen.
- David C. Caris, Vice President, State Govt. Affairs, MidAmerican Energy Company, Physical Capital Co-Chair
- Angela Connolly, Polk County Supervisor Physical Capital Co-Chair
- Elizabeth Presutti, General Manager of the Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority (DART)
- R. Todd Ashby, Executive Director, Des Moines Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Free for dues-paying alumni at the Inspired Leader Level
- $10 for member alumni at the Connected Leader Level and current class members
- $15 for all other attendees
- Complimentary light breakfast and coffee
2014 Daybreak Leadership Series Schedule:
- February 18 – Cultural Capital
- May 13 – Physical Capital
- August 19 – Wellness Capital
- November 11 – Governance Capital